Federation of Extreme Idiocy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 946 monkeys left ... one is off by fish in spa ...
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 am by porridge.CEO

» [Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:36 pm by Ki@n D. Fei

» 947 monkeys left ... one being poisoned using milk powder...
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:47 am by porridge.CEO

» Congratulation to Cooling King
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 am by Ki@n D. Fei

» 948 monkeys left ... one died coz lost too much money ...
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 12:03 pm by Ki@n D. Fei

» Some Joke....
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 am by kaze_no_tsubasa

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm by porridge.CEO

» Mas'Trix Revolution
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 pm by porridge.CEO

» 949 monyetz left....
[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 am by Ki@n D. Fei

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series

2 posters

Go down

[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series Empty [Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series

Post  porridge.CEO Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:48 am

Our FEI forum becomes quiet recently.
If nothing is changed, people might tend to vote to other parties.
shock

So, as the "Special Task" Minister, I come out with a solution to get the confidence of voters back.
A new torturing entertaining drama series will be proposed for filming.
Yeah, right here.
laugh

Since our base is in "Toronto", the FEI drama series will be named as ...

锅好盘圆 TORONTO RESONANCE
Tag Line: 我煮风云 - 洋葱不如大蒜 (Legacy of Woks - Onions are worse than Garlics)

The story will be about the ups and downs of Toronto, the worst cafe in UXP campus. Main characters consist of cafe crews and UXP students. People in this area will be fighting each others in the stupidiest ways they could for nothing something.
A new storyline will be generated. It will be more "bombastic" (洒狗血) than Heart of Greed (WLT), Moonlight Resonance (AOD), and even Legacy of Time (Jia Yu). OMG angry hohoho

However, we cannot come out with the complete story at this stage. It subjects to how the casting goes.

So, I would like to seek attention of all boys and girls and men and women and veterans for being volunteer to join the filming, either contribute your name (as the role "acting" in series) or contribute your brain (to be in the crapping scripting team).

For any interested personnel, kindly leave your message here. Also, we are open for any suggestions and opinions to make this series as idiot successful as possible.

Since Jia Yu Channel can produce the first Cantonese drama series, we believe that FEI can be the first party in Malaysia which produces drama series as well.

"Berkhidmat untuk F.E.I." laugh

Cheers,
Porridge.CEO
Federation of Extreme Idiocy
porridge.CEO
porridge.CEO
Cooling King (急冻侠)
Cooling King (急冻侠)

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://fei-chai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series Empty Me me me

Post  Ki@n D. Fei Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:36 pm

I, Fahrenheit hereby volunteer myself in the filming of this great drama, either contributing my name or brain...if requested...i will not hesitate to contribute my body also for the sake of art punch

well , i din watch the drama...or anything similar to what teenagers nowadays like a lot....(old d lo, more and more man d .... ) guan gong so i guess i dunno what is the drama was about.....

but then ho.... i am a very professional actor one lo.....so whatever character i act , i can bring that character alive....yes .....yes....no doubt....

so, i am at ur service ...... ...
Ki@n D. Fei
Ki@n D. Fei
President of FEI(废王)
President of FEI(废王)

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://feicai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down