Federation of Extreme Idiocy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 946 monkeys left ... one is off by fish in spa ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 am by porridge.CEO

» [Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:36 pm by Ki@n D. Fei

» 947 monkeys left ... one being poisoned using milk powder...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:47 am by porridge.CEO

» Congratulation to Cooling King
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 am by Ki@n D. Fei

» 948 monkeys left ... one died coz lost too much money ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 12:03 pm by Ki@n D. Fei

» Some Joke....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 am by kaze_no_tsubasa

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm by porridge.CEO

» Mas'Trix Revolution
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 pm by porridge.CEO

» 949 monyetz left....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 am by Ki@n D. Fei

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!

Post  kaze_no_tsubasa Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Well i guess everyone know who birthday is it. Is our very geng punya SUAN TEE HOOI. the fact is the fact is the fact is
Let us here post the wish to her ( although is very late d 14 hour d laugh laugh laugh ). Sry for the late wish kneel down kneel down kneel down
Tee Hooi 21 years old d (very old d guan gong guan gong guan gong ). Since u getting older i wish u 年年青春,年年 18+n, where n is subject to change hohoho hohoho hohoho
Remember to include me getting 4 flat in your birthday wish chance chance chance
kaze_no_tsubasa
kaze_no_tsubasa
V. President of FEI(不够废王废)
V. President of FEI(不够废王废)

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! Empty Happy birthday to VP of FEI

Post  Ki@n D. Fei Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday to Suan Tee Hooi !!!!

This is a very special day as an angel is born on this day, a star of the future, the savior of man kind , the mighty Suan Suan Suan Suan 酸酸酸酸酸 Tee Hooi , most of all, the VP of FEI !!!!

Wish her year year got this day (年年有今日), smile mouth always open (笑口常开), green spring beautiful (青春美丽), life span compete South Mountain (寿比南山), 废柴功 秃废猛进 ....... laugh laugh laugh laugh
Ki@n D. Fei
Ki@n D. Fei
President of FEI(废王)
President of FEI(废王)

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://feicai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!

Post  porridge.CEO Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Missy Suan ... happy
(Sorry for late wish as well ) kneel down
porridge.CEO
porridge.CEO
Cooling King (急冻侠)
Cooling King (急冻侠)

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://fei-chai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down