Federation of Extreme Idiocy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 946 monkeys left ... one is off by fish in spa ...
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 am by porridge.CEO

» [Crew and Cast Recruitment] Brand New FEI Drama Series
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:36 pm by Ki@n D. Fei

» 947 monkeys left ... one being poisoned using milk powder...
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:47 am by porridge.CEO

» Congratulation to Cooling King
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 am by Ki@n D. Fei

» 948 monkeys left ... one died coz lost too much money ...
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 12:03 pm by Ki@n D. Fei

» Some Joke....
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 am by kaze_no_tsubasa

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED VP OF FEI!!!!!
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm by porridge.CEO

» Mas'Trix Revolution
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 pm by porridge.CEO

» 949 monyetz left....
Mas'Trix Revolution EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 am by Ki@n D. Fei

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mas'Trix Revolution

3 posters

Go down

Mas'Trix Revolution Empty Mas'Trix Revolution

Post  Ki@n D. Fei Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 pm

To: All FEI members

We, the Federation of Extreme Idiocy (FEI) will take the ruling power into our hands by tonight. At 12:00 A.M. hohoho we will march to Putrajaya and take the office by any means necessary including lethal violence @_@ . Violence is necessary if Uncle Lah and his cabinet refuse to hand over the power and buy me an ice cream,Mas'Trix Revolution 383856 yes , ice cream! No doubt and dun laugh. Our Cooling King will clear the way for us, so dun worry and join us in the march. laugh

As for the new cabinet that I am going to organize, Suan Suan will hold the post of Deputy Prime Minister (no more C4 to burst people guts out, she use acid one, easily available and cheap and leave nothing behind) XD , Xi Yi will be the Minister of Finance ( he is lau ban mah, when i was in Uni, everyday I eat rice or eat bubur also depend on him gah lah ...... ya la, sometimes rice in Tronoh lo, sometimes bubur in Pusing lo, so now he can fund the whole "Eat Rice Group" aka 吃饭团 ) full d . Cooling King will be the Chief Commander of ISA. Yes , i will use ISA again ...... Huh?! No no, not for "lokap" people one , ISA = Idiots Study Abroad , we give scholarship to idiots, yes idiots.....like me, aka Fei Cai to study abroad to places like the top of Himalaya, Amazon jungle and North and South Pole ???? . So that they will grab some truth and enlightenment. Why Cooling King? Cool off they scholarship la if they dun perform! nonono

Bear God --> Minister of Environment (primary objective is to preserve Polar bear in Malaysia. In other words, preserve himself la, rasuah bear ) spec guy

Suan Suan --> Minister of International Trade and Industry (easier to get industrial use acid) OMG

my fren and family and relatives -->Ministers in Prime Minister Department (go back home to have PM dept meetings, not bad) what to do

Chief Commander of Pak Guard in UTP-->Minister of internal affairs and home security guan gong

Mio --> Minister of Housing and local government (of coz , after his plastic surgery la) evil smile

Bananian Republic punye ketua -->Minister of Foreign affairs (primary objective is to have good relationship with Bananians ) Mas'Trix Revolution 490399

Boon Tat -->Minister of Education and Higher Education (of coz la, touch his hand once, u can score from primary to PhD la, score until u beh tahan ah ) are u sure

Cooling King aka Wind Walker aka Booster aka Melvin -->Minister of Transport ( simply because his is fast and knows a lot of short cuts , soon will have Rapid Pahang, Selangor, Perak, Terengganu, Sabah , Sarawak and etc ....) love

Chua Zhan peng --> Minister of Health (chuah family then only hebat mah....geng mah....if u know what i mean la, ahaha, me ? no no, cannot d , PM cannot take too much workload .... ahaha, if u know what i mean la .... ahaha ) evil smile

Me --> Minister of Tourism (main focus is to promote the tourism spots in ..... Malaysia ? No no.....overseas ......hahaha, go travel with government money, syok nye~ ) happy

That's all la for now, enough for u all to read for a while gah lah......add in some more if u want ......

Thank you....
Ki@n D. Fei
Ki@n D. Fei
President of FEI(废王)
President of FEI(废王)

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://feicai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mas'Trix Revolution Empty Re: Mas'Trix Revolution

Post  kaze_no_tsubasa Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Say until like that later kena ISA (ikut suka hati uncle lah Mas'Trix Revolution 383856 Mas'Trix Revolution 383856 ) laugh laugh . Kena lokup no good ahhh swt swt swt They have no place for fei chai and cooling king XD XD XD
kaze_no_tsubasa
kaze_no_tsubasa
V. President of FEI(不够废王废)
V. President of FEI(不够废王废)

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Mas'Trix Revolution Empty Haha.....worst case , i go intern in ISA only

Post  Ki@n D. Fei Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:02 am

dunno what will happen today le ?..... ????
Ki@n D. Fei
Ki@n D. Fei
President of FEI(废王)
President of FEI(废王)

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://feicai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  porridge.CEO Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Nvm, if they lock us up, I can simply BREAK the prison (something like how Magneto does) ...
You know that metal becomes fragile at low temperature ...
porridge.CEO
porridge.CEO
Cooling King (急冻侠)
Cooling King (急冻侠)

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://fei-chai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down